WARNING! Fastening the bolts down too far may damage your monitor, please test fit your bolts and place spacers in if necessary.
The wide VESA mount conforms to popular 200 x 100mm MIS-E LCD bracket mounting standards for larger TVs and allows you to not only mount your SAFE or Raspberry SAFE but also clean up the cables interfacing to your application as well.
This mount can be used on an LCD that has a base mounting option and leaves the back free or it can be used with common LCD wall mounting brackets. It's perfect for everyday use of the Raspberry Pi® micro-sized computer for a media center like RaspBMC or great for Arduino product demos at trade shows or Maker Faires.
In order to attach this mount to your SAFE or Raspberry SAFE all you have to do is simply remove the existing baseplate from it and add the SAFE wide VESA mount on instead.
- Cutouts for using velcro straps or zip-ties to hold down cables
- Great for use with the Gameduino Shield + Gameduino faceplate + Freeduino and SAFE
- Great for use with the Video Game Shield + Video Game faceplate + Freeduino and SAFE
- 12mm long bolts available to accommodate different styles of monitors
- 200x100mm (from center-to-center) standard MIS-E VESA hole spacing as well as 100x100mm (MIS-D 100) & 75x75mm (MIS-D 75)
- 6 hole pattern used to conform to the mounting options of either the regular or Raspberry flavours of SAFE
- OSHW (Open Source Hardware) Kit
- 4 - Acrylic Spacers
- 4 - M4 x 12mm bolts
- 1 - Acrylic VESA Mount
213 x 114mm
What's a Raspberry Pi®?
The Raspberry Pi® is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. We want to see it being used by kids all over the world to learn programming - Raspberrypi.org
Raspberry Pi® is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
Note: Just in case it's not clear, this product is only a baseplate it does not come as a full enclosure.