Ardweeny Starter Pack SKU: BASPF
Ardweeny Starter Pack
Get started making tiny Arduino projects with the Ardweeny Starter Pack! There’s no need to leave your full Arduino board in your project since it’s great for prototyping, just drop in an Ardweeny which is about 1/3 the cost and much, much smaller.
So you’ve Mastered the Arduino and you’re looking for something a little smaller to embed into your project, well look no further! The Ardweeny is a very small form factor Arduino-compatible device, perhaps one of the smallest. The Ardweeny is bundled with an FTDI adapter board that can plug onto it and separate from it to leave the Ardweeny behind, nestled into almost any-sized project box or robot chassis. Now you can place a microcontroller anywhere you want! Well, almost anywhere. We don’t suggest bringing with you into the pool.
- Fully Arduino-compatible! (Select “UNO” when programming)
- Stacks onto the back of an ATmega328 chip (included)
- Takes same 28-pin footprint as the microcontroller itself!
- Features Pin-13 LED and reset button
- Simple construction – only 7 parts plus pins & PCB!
- Ideal for breadboard applications
- Resettable Thermal Fuse to protect USB line
- Power LED and RX/TX Status LEDs
- Right angle 6-pin female header (no assembled)
- 3.3V selectable bypass trace on the back of PCB
This pack is 7.8% off buying the items separately, You save $2.49!
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.