AXE Stack-18 Kit
This great kit lets you easily program your PICAXE 18M2 IC on a breadboard with many additional features.
The 'AXE Stack-18 carries on the tradition of our popular "stack" products with the 18-pin PICAXE 18M2 microcontrollers. As with our other stacks, the 'AXE Stack-18 mounts on any breadboard for total prototyping flexibility.
- High quality double-sided circuit board with plated-through holes for easy assembly.
- Over-voltage and reverse-polarity protected on-board voltage regulator circuit.
- Bi-Colour power indicator LED (green=correct, red= reversed).
- Mounts on any breadboard for easy and expandable prototyping.
- RESET button
- Provides a sturdy platform that protects the PICAXE IC from damage -ideal for the classroom!
- PICAXE-18M2 IC included.
What's In the Kit
- Circuit board and all components (including a PICAXE-18M2 microcontroller)
- Assembly instructions
- Programming tutorial
What's Not Included
- Programming cable*
* The 'AXE Stack-18 Starter Kit includes these items
- Beginner: 20 Min.
- Expert: 10 Min.
There is a 28-pin version of this stack here (SKU 28580).
PICAXE is a Trademark of Revolution Education.