The PICAXE is great, but on a breadboard, you'll like it even better. Many handy features make the AXE Stack more useful than just plugging your PICAXE into a breadboard!
The AXE Stack-28 carries on the tradition of our popular "stack" products with the 28-pin PICAXE microcontrollers. As with our other stacks, the AXE Stack-28 mounts on any breadboard for total prototyping flexibility.
- High quality double-sided circuit board with plated-through holes for easy assembly.
- Over-voltage and reverse-polarity protected on-board voltage regulator circuit.
- Bi-Colour power indicator LED (green=correct, red= reversed).
- Mounts on any breadboard for easy and expandable prototyping.
- RESET button
- Provides a sturdy platform that protects the PICAXE IC from damage - ideal for the classroom!
- PICAXE-28X1 IC included.
What's In the Kit:
- Circuit board and all components (including a PICAXE-28X1 microcontroller)
- Assembly instructions
- Programming tutorial
What's Not Included
- Programming cable*
* The AXE Stack-28 Starter Kit includes these items
Beginner: 20 Min.
Expert: 10 Min.
There is a 18-pin version of this stack here (SKU 28570).
PICAXE Manual Part 1 - Getting Started (.pdf)
PICAXE Manual Part 2 - BASIC Commands (.pdf)
PICAXE Manual Part 3 - Interfacing Circuits (.pdf)
Programming Editor (.exe)
PICAXE is a Trademark of Revolution Education.