Raspberry Pi S.A.F.E. (for B+ and V2)
The Raspberry Pi SAFE acrylic kit is an inexpensive and attractive way to protect your B+ / V2
The Raspberry Pi is a nice little computer, but as it's there with all the bare connections hanging out, it's an accident looking to happen. THis kit is a nice, inexpensive way to give it a good-looking protective case.
The Solarbotics Raspberry SAFE kit for the B+ / V2 is from acrylic and assembled with 4-40 T-nut construction. It has some some clever options. (See more applications on our Flickr stream)
- External light-pipe indicators for Power and Activity LEDs
- Snap-on/off lid for easy access
- Lid mounts for
- Underside vent clearance
- Top-slot access for both CSI (camera) and DSI (display) ribbon cables
- Side-slot access for the 40-pin GPIO header
- 3mm Black Acrylic construction with 4-40 nut/bolts
- Not compatible with the original A & B series
- Raspberry Pi Not included
VESA Mounting plates are available for back-of-the-display mounting, in both standard and wide VESA standards.