Freeduino SB-Protoshield SKU: 16090
The Freeduino SB-Protoshield offers handy 4-switch / 4-LED / Servo / XBee prototyping space for your Arduino / Freeduino SB.
- A small soldering area
- Four general indicator LEDs
- Four general-purpose Push button switches (tied low)
- Two Servo headers with selectable power supply routing
- A XBee-compatible footprint (pre-wired for power)
- A reset switch
- All Arduino / Freeduino SB I/O pins, including 5V, Gnd, and Raw pins are brought to the top level
If you want to do anything relatively custom to an Arduino-style microcontroller, you’ll find a board like this immensely handy. You can even stick a mini-breadboard onto the top of the soldering area!
Note: There are male header pins included with this kit so it is not natively stackable, the female pins included are for breadboard and breakout purposes. If you’d like some stackable headers we have those too, just grab 2 of the FPIN8L-413 and 2 of the FPIN6L-413.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.