eTwinkling 1.75mm PLA Warm Orange Filament - 1kg Spool SKU: 61248
eTwinkling 1.75mm PLA Warm Orange Filament – 1kg Spool
eSun’s eTwinkling PLA filament is a nice way to add some extra flair to your 3D printing projects!
eSUNs eTwinkling filament is a brand new material for 3D Printing. It is a composite PLA material also biodegradable. Similar to PLA, it is tough, odorless, low shrinkage, good rigidity, does not require a heated bed, and can be printed at high speed.
eSun is a top supplier of 3D printer filament, and we’re happy to be carrying their inventory. They are not some fly-by-night operation; eSun is an active part of the 3D printer community, and you’ll often see them represented at Maker Faires and 3D Printer Expos. We’ve even been to their labs at the Shenzhen University grounds where they develop and test their product. They take excellent care with their production methods, and each spool comes vacuum sealed in a pouch with moisture-absorbing desiccant.
In short, eSun knows their stuff. We’re extremely happy with the quality and consistency of their material.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- Elongation at Break: 5%.
- Izod impact Strength (receiving a sharp blow): 4.2KJ/M2
- Base chemistry: polylactic acid biodegradable thermoplastic
- 1.75mm nominal diameter (spec’d +/- 0.05, but is in practice closer to +/- 0.03)
- 1kg spools on transparent LARGE diameter (easy unspooling) reels, vacuum sealed with desiccant
- Suggested build parameters:
- Print temperature 190-210℃
- Base temperature: 0/65 °C
- Feed speed: 30-90mm/s
- Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
Please note: Colors may appear to vary slightly due to display differences on your computer hardware.
|Dimensions||20.5 × 20.5 × 7.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.