Stepper Motor with ZT-ASY-00101 Wiring Harness
This Nema 17 Stepper motor offers substantial holding torque at a low 2.8VDC. It's the same model as used in the Openbeam Kossel 3D printer.
This LDO-42STH47-1684AC stepper motor is the same unit that powers the Openbeam Kossel 3D printer. It's been researched, tested, tortured, and vetted as the unit of choice for this impressive 3D printer. If you're wanting to build your own, here's a good place to start.
Comes complete with motor wiring harness.
- LDO Motors LDO-42STH47-1684 Bipolar stepper motor
- 1.8° step angle (200 steps per rotation)
- 2.8V rated voltage
- 1.68A / phase1.65 ohms / phase
- 2.8mH inductance / phase
- 4.4kg*cm (61.1 in*oz) holding torque
- 68 g*cm2 rotor inertia
- 0.35kg (12.3oz) mass
- 0.20kg*cm (2.78 in*oz) stall torque
- 8mm body length
- NEMA 17 form factor
- CE and RoHS approved