This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
The Netduino mini is a breadboard-friendly of the impressive Netduino development platform that uses .NET micro framework.
Interface with switches, sensors, LEDs, serial devices, and more. Netduino combines 20 GPIOs with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 4 PWM and 6 ADC channels.
Code. Debug. Repeat.
.NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more.
3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power. Netduino is also pin compatible with Arduino shields. Drivers are required for some Arduino shields.
Design files included
Netduino is an open source electronics platform. Design files and source code are included. Learn from the designs. Remix. Enjoy the freedom of open source.
- Netduino Mini
- Conductive foam
Processor and memory:
- Atmel 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 48MHz, ARM7
- Code Storage: 152 KB
- RAM: 64 KB
Digital I/O features:
- digital pins 0-1: UART 1 RX, TX
- digital pins 2-3: UART 2 RX, TX
- digital pins 5-6: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 7-8: UART 2 RTS, CTS
- digital pins 9-10: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 11-13: SPI MOSI, MISO, SPCK
- analog pins 4-5: I2C SDA, SCL
- pin 21: 5 VDC regulated (input/output)
- pin 22: /RESET
- pin 23: GROUND
- pin 24: 7.5 - 12.0 VDC (input)
- input: 7.5 - 12.0 VDC
- output: 5 VDC regulated
- max current: 8 mA per pin
- pins 5-8: 2 mA per pin
- pins 11-12: 16 mA per pin
- microcontroller max current: 200 mA total
- 3.3V Digital I/O (5V tolerant)
- -40 - 85 °C (-40 - 185 °F) operating temperature
- RoHS compliant
- Pb-free (lead-free)
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Up to 3 GB of available hard drive space for Visual Studio Express 2010
- Mac OS and Linux
- Parallels (Serial deployment and partial USB support. Requires copy of Windows in virtual machine)
- VMWare Fusion or Oracle VirtualBox (Serial deployment and partial USB support. Requires copy of Windows in in virtual machine)
- Experimental Mono (native) support (Future native Mac OS and Linux Support provided by an experimental open source project)
- Design files (open source)
- Source code (open source)
Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.6 x 0.3" (3.0 x 1.5 x 0.8 cm)