Raspberry Pi Zero Budget Pack
The Raspberry Pi Zero is like the hot-rod descendant to the original Pi - faster, leaner, and smaller. Here's an Adafruit bundle to get it on the road.
The Raspberry Pi Zero is a small microcomputer. Take a regular pi, smash it flat, and push it through a photocopier at 60%-ish "shrink". It's the Pi on a hotrod diet, where unnecessaries are stripped off to make it as inexpensive, fast, and fun as it can be. But like any hotrod, it needs parts to make it serviceable, and that's where the crew at Adafruit have stepped in to round out the Pi Zero:
This pack includes
- Raspberry Pi Zero - the type of low cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - a super light, super lean microcomputer
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- 8 GB Class 10 SD Card - A blank SD card that's perfect for burning Raspbian Jessie for the Pi Zero
- 5V 1A Power Supply USB A/Micro B Cable
- 2x20 Male header strip - Solder this in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi.
The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!
Raspberry Pi Zero Specifications
- 1Ghz, Single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB On-The-Go ports
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers