VDrive2 USB Module
Add a USB drive or thumbdrive to your microcontroller!
Running out of space for datalogging from your micro? The Vinculum VDRIVE2 is a tidy way to add a USB drive to your microcontroller project! Only four signal lines plus 5V supply and ground are required to be connected!
- The FTDI VNC1L embedded USB host controller IC
- USB 'A' socket
- Data-activity LED
- Jumper selectable UART or SPI interface
- Front-enclose mountable via snap mounts
- Firmware upgradeable via USBZ Flash or UAT
- VNC1L firmware programming control pins PROG# and RESET# brought out onto internal jumper interface
- RoHS compliant