Pico Servo - PICO+ BB
This tiny unit from GWS comes with a ball-bearing supported shaft, Futaba connector, and accessory kit.
The GWS PICO+ servo (GWSPIC+F/BB/F) has a ball-bearing supported output shaft, and a Futaba connector (great for connecting to microcontrollers!). It comes complete in a blister pack containing all mounting hardware and servo output arm options.
This is what GWS has to say about their PICO micro servo:
- Capable of more than 300,000 cycles (unloaded)
- High Quality Japanese Motor
- High Resolution Japanese IC Chip
- Quality Potentiometer
- Ball Bearing
- 4.8V Speed is 0.12 sec for 60 degrees rotation
- 4.8V Stall torque is 0.79 kg-cm (11 in-oz)
- 6V Speed is 0.10 sec for 60 degrees rotation
- 6V Stall torque is 0.9kg-cm (12 in-oz)
- Size: 22.8x9.5x19.8 mm (0.90x0.37x0.78 in)
- Weight: 6.2 g (0.22 oz)
- RoHS Compliant