Sub Micro Servo - NARO HP BB
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
This high performance servo from GWS comes in an impressively small package, complete with accessory pack, Futaba connectors, and a ball-bearing supported output shaft.
The GWS NARO HP servo (GWSNRH/BB/F) has a ball-bearing supported output shaft, and Futaba connectors (which are great for connecting to microcontrollers!). It comes complete in a blister pack containing all mounting hardware and servo output arm options.
This is what GWS has to say about their NARO High Performance Servo:
- Capable of more than 300,000 cycles (unloaded)
- High Quality Japanese Motor
- High Resolution Japanese IC Chip
- Customized Quality Potentiometer
- Ball Bearing
- Best Choice for Micro Helicopter & Airplane
- 4.8V Speed is 0.11 sec for 60 degrees rotation
- 4.8V Stall torque is 1.2 kg-cm (16 in-oz)
- 6V Speed is 0.09 sec for 60 degrees rotation
- 6V Stall torque is 1.4kg-cm (19 in-oz)
- Size: 22.0x11.24x21.35 mm
- Weight: 8.8 g (0.31 oz)
- RoHS Compliant