Breadboard Jumper Wire Bundle M/M SKU: 21035
Breadboard Jumper Wire Bundle M/M
This 60-70 piece flexible wire jumper kit is sure to replace your old-style solid-wire jumpers. These are more flexible, robust, and easy to use!
It’s time to put those solid-core wiring kits out to pasture. They’re nice for building flat, tidy breadboarded circuits that you’ve planned out on CAD or had in one of those late-night dream-visions after eating too many tacos, but for down & dirty prototyping, you can’t beat these!
- ~45x Short 80mm (3-1/8″) jumpers
- ~10x Medium 123mm (4-7/8″) jumpers
- ~5x Long 165mm (6-3/8″) jumpers
- ~5x Extra-long 205mm (8″) jumpers
Colors include yellow, white, black, orange, blue, and red
But what makes these better than regular solid-wire jumpers? Over time, solid-wire jumpers fatigue, and snap off an inopportune times, often leaving the snapped-off bit embedded in your breadboard. Solid-wire jumpers are fine for short-term work, but these flexible-wire versions are much more robust.
Each Jumper Features
- A solid 0.023″ diameter pin at each end
- 7-stranded 22AWG wire (which is soldered, not crimped to the pins)
- Molded-on silicone rubber sleeve finger grips
Trust us – after using these, you’ll really not want to ever go back to solid-wire jumpers!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.