3A SPDT Slide Switch
Ever tried to wrestle a bear to the ground? No? Yeah, we haven't either, but that's just about the kinda power this 3A slide switch has!
This switch is the bigger brother of the popular SWT1 featured on our Freeduino! Each side has a label of 1 or 2 for mode selection or just use is as a simple ON/OFF switch. Need to handle more current through your power switch? These fit the same hole pattern as the SWT1 but are rated for 3A!
- Contact rating: 3A @ 125VAC or 28VDC, 1A @250VAC
- Contact resistance: 50mΩ max. initial
- Life: 20,000 cycles
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms min. @sea level
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 80°C
- Circuit: SPDT ON-NONE-ON (2 positions)
- Actuator hight: 2.8mm
- Lead spacing: 0.1" (2.54mm)
- Contact material: Copper alloy with silver plating
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
7.6mm (W) x 13.9mm (L) x 8.4mm (H) [w/o actuator] / 11.5mm (H) [w/ actuator]