Solarbotics L298 Compact Motor Driver Kit
The L298 motor driver IC is a very popular but hard to use chip. Our Compact Motor Driver Kit tames this beast, and adds useful functionality!
We produced the original L298 interface board in 2004, which breaks out the venerable and proven L298 motor driver IC into an easy-to-use module. This kit adds many handy features to an already popular IC.
- Onboard 5V regulator (for onboard & external use)
- Power channel LED indicators
- Power channel protection diodes
- Screw terminal connectors
- Socket pin connectors for easy logic interfacing
- L298N Motor driver IC
- L2937 5V low-dropout voltage regulator
- 4 channel motor driver (Dual H-Bridge)
- 2.5A continuous drive current per channel
- 6-26VDC supply
- 40mm (1.53") square footprint