2-pin JST-PH Connector (2.0 mm Pitch) SKU: HVJST2
2-pin JST-PH Connector (2.0 mm Pitch)
The 2-pin, 2mm pitch JST connector is often seen on Lithium Polymer (LiPoly) batteries. Use this when you need the board (male) connector, or need to mate to the female connector.
Most mobile hacker projects these days use a Lithium Polymer (LiPoly) battery, which often use this style of connector when the power demand isn’t very high. These are common, inexpensive, and small, so you’ll find them in many portable electronics as battery connections and board interconnects.
This is just the male portion of the 14183 JST-PH set.
- Commonly found on smaller LiPoly cells
- Fully shrouded header
- Retention mechanism
- The dimple at the center of the contact ensures positive contact and low contact resistance at all times
- Connects with our Battr15 and USB Lipoly Charger.
- JST-PH family
- 2mm pin pitch
- 89mm x 4.5mm wide
- 2 position MALE (board) header
- Rated 2A AC, DC(AWG #24), 100V AC, DC
- Initial contact resistance of 10mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1000 MΩ min
- Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
- Applicable wire: AWG #32 to #24
- Applicable PC board thickness: 0.8 to 1.6mm
- The contact has a long wire strip holding length of 2.6 +/-0.4mm.
|Dimensions||0.879 × 0.57 × 0.451 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.