8 Channel Relay Board, Optically Isolated, High/Low inputs
8 relays, optically isolated, perfect for Arduino projects!
Ever need a stack of relays for a project? Here's 8 of them!
These are perfect relays for any 5V logic. Input lines are optically isolated and can be driven with 5mA of current. These are designed to be fault-tolerant: even if the control line is broken, the relay will not engage. Indicator lights allow you to know the status of each relay at a glance. Each relay can be jumper selected for either high or low-level input, making them completely configurable!
- Relay Maximum Load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A
- Isolation: Opto-coupled
- Triggering Current: 5mA
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Triggers: High/Low individually jumper selectable
- Indicators: Relay Status: Red, Power: (Green)
- All Connections: Screw Terminal
- Dimensions: 142mm x 50mm x 20mm
- DC+: positive power supply (VCC)
- DC-: negative power supply (GND)
- IN1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8: Input signal per channel
- S1,S2,S3,S4, S5,S6,S7,S8 Jumper setting for High/Low Level
- NO1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8: normally open relay terminals
- COM1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8: Common relay terminals
- NC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8: normally closed relay terminals