Mini-360 DC-DC Buck converter
Super compact and capable, this DC-DC buck converter can knock down a voltage from 23V to as low as 1V with up to 95% efficiency.
One of our engineers came by and showed off one of his latest finds, the Mini-360 DC-DC buck converter. He needed a small and efficient voltage-reduction circuit for a remote application, and this unit tests out quite well. Inexpensive enough to be worth having a few in the toolbox for emergency voltage regulation!
- MPS MP2307DN buck regulator IC
- 4.75 - 23VDC input voltage
- 1.0 - 17VDC selectable output voltage
- 3A surge current, 1.8A continuous rated current
- Maximum conversion efficiency of 95% (5Vin, 3.3Vout ~200mA output)
- 340kHz switching frequency
- 30mV no-load output ripple
- 0.5% load regulation
- 2.5% voltage regulation
- -40 to +85°C operational temperature range
- Built-in 160°C thermal shutdown
- 17x11x3.8mm (0.67x0.43x0.15")