Buck Converter with LED display
DC-DC Converter Step Down Power Module LED Display Output 1.25V-37V
Need a high quality power supply for your project? Here's a very cool piece of kit. Feed up to 40V into this guy and get anything from 1.25 - 37VDC out, with up to 2A continuous (assuming your input has sufficient power)! Top it all off with a built-in voltage meter for easy adjustment.
- Voltage Display of Vin and Vout
- Voltage accuracy: +-0.05V
- Input Voltage Range: 4.0 - 40V (must be 1.5V higher than Vout)
- Output Voltage Range: 1.25 - 37V
- Left switch: Voltage Display On/Off Switch
- Right Switch: Voltage Display toggle (in/out)
- Voltmeter Calibration
- Peak Current: 3A
- Nominal Current: 2A
- Maximum Power: 15W
- To ensure that the voltage meter accuracy, please make sure that the input voltage is 4.5V or more.
- Voltmeter fine-tuning: hold down the Right button for 1-2 seconds and release to enter fine-tuning mode, then adjust voltage display up or down by pressing left or right buttons. Once configured, press and hold Right button for 1-2 seconds to exit fine tuning mode.
- The Voltage Meter can be turned off, for minimum power loss. To do so, press and release the left button until the display disappears.