PICAXE-14M2 replaces the 14M, and offers the impressive suite of features of the M2 series in a DIP package.
PICAXE continues to improve their product offerings.
This New PICAXE-14M2 Features
- 14-pin DIP package
- Up to 1800 program lines
- 1.8V to 5.5V input voltage. Ideal for 2 cell, 3V battery packs!
- 8 parallel task capable
- Runs up to 32MHz
- 4 PWM channels, with hardware PWM support
- Supports Keyboard and RF Radio functions
- Offers internal temperature sensor reading
- Supports ring tones, servos, digital temperature sensors, infra-red I/O on any pin
- Supports DAC, SR latch, hardware serial commands, I2C and motor PWM control