USB PICAXE Programming Cable SKU: 28405
USB PICAXE Programming Cable
This 6′ long cable allows you to program your PICAXE using a USB port on your PC.
This cable allows you to program all PICAXE chips via a USB port instead of a serial port. It replaces the serial cable in every way and can be used with any software that supports PICAXE programming with the serial cable.
Cable is 6′ long.
- Always plug in the USB cable before starting the Programming Editor software.
- Always use the USB cable in the same USB port on your computer. The Windows operating system regards each individual USB port as a unique location. Therefore if you plug your cable into a different USB port you may be prompted by Windows to reinstall the driver files for this new location.
Also available in a serial version.
- PICAXE Manual Part 1 – Getting Started (.pdf)
- PICAXE Manual Part 2 – BASIC Commands (.pdf)
- PICAXE Manual Part 3 – Interfacing Circuits (.pdf)
- Programming Editor (.exe)
PICAXE is a trademark of Revolution Education.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 9.5 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.