Ready to commit your design to a field-ready project? Here's an ideal kit to turn your project into a palm-sized box, using a a black ABS plastic Hammond 1593K enclosure and matching 2-hole per strip ProtoBoard.
- 58x58mm (2.3x2.3") PCB
- The PR1593K Prototyping Board is designed for the box - no cutting required.
- Convenient 2-hole ProtoBoard pattern provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with a flux coating for easy soldering and to preserve solderability.
- High-quality FR4 glass epoxy board. Two 4-40 PCB mounting screws provided.
- Single sided, 1oz/ft2 copper PCB
- 1.06mm (0.042") holes drilled on 25.4mm (0.1") centers
- 66x66x28mm (2.6 x 2.6 x 1.1") Box Size.
- Hammond 1593K hand-held electronic instrument enclosure.
- Built-in PCB standoffs.
- 2 flat removable end panels (included).
- 2 rounded end panels (included)
- Recessed top for membrane display or pad.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against dust accumulation and splashing water.
- Black ABS plastic.
- Secured with self tapping screws (included).