If you're making your own circuits, you will come across the need for some surface-mount parts to be added to your design. Breadboard Prototyping Systems has made a series of boards that will make your task simpler!
These boards feature a square pad grid for 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, and other SMT parts needing a ground plane.
- 180x80mil (that's 0.080") rectangular pads on 100mil center spacing for convenient large SMT device mounting.
- Solid ground plane on reverse side provides easy ground connections for noise supression.
- Unplated holes to the ground plane are spaced 2 pads apart for easy connection to the ground plane. Just insert a wire and solder both sides.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with an anti- tarnish coating to preserve solderability.
- Bridge pads or solder wires on pads to create traces wherever they are needed.
- 160 x 100 x 1.6mm (6.3 x 3.94 x 1/16").
- 128 x 62 pad array
- High quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. 1oz/ft2 copper.
- Lead free copper PCB with an antitarnish coating for easy soldering. RoHS compliant.
- Array of 0.79mm (0.031") holes for connections to ground plane.