SMTpads-Size1, 80x50mm, 200x100mil Pads, SMT Solder protobrd
For REALLY large SMD devices, the 200x100mil pads on this smaller protoboard will make construction much easier. Has ground plane on other side.
If you're making your own circuits, you will come across the need for some surface-mount parts to be added to your design. Breadboard Prototyping Systems has made a series of boards that will make your task simpler!
These boards feature a square pad grid for 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, and other SMT parts needing a ground plane.
- Solid ground plane on reverse side provides easy ground connections for noise suppression.
- Grid designed with 0.180” x 0.080” rectangular pads on 0.200”/0.100” spacing
- Pad grid fits 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, SOT23
- Unplated holes to the ground plane are spaced 4 pads apart for easy connection to the ground plane. Just insert a wire and solder both sides.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with an anti-tarnish coating to preserve solderability.
- Bridge pads or solder wires on pads to create traces wherever they are needed.
- 1/16” thin PCB is easy to cut into smaller pieces.
- Busboard size 1 - 80 x 50 x 1.6mm (1.97 x 3.15 x 1/16") Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size
- 16 x 19 pad array
- Four 0.125” mounting holes
- High quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. 1oz/ft2 copper.
- Lead free copper PCB with an antitarnish coating for easy soldering. RoHS compliant.