SMTpads-Size3U-Thin 160x100mm, 50x50mil Pad SMT Protoboard
This 50mil-pad breakout is best for larger SMD components on 50mil or 100mil pitch spacing
If you're making your own circuits, you will come across the need for some surface-mount parts to be added to your design. Breadboard Prototyping Systems has made a series of boards that will make your task simpler!
These boards feature a square pad grid for 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, and other SMT parts needing a ground plane.
- 42mil (that's 0.042") square pads on 50mil spacing for convenient SOIC (50mil pitch) and DIP (100mil pitch) soldering.
- Pad grid fits 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, SOT23
- Solid ground plane on reverse side provides easy ground connections for noise suppression.
- Unplated holes to the ground plane are spaced 4 pads apart for easy connection to the ground plane. Just insert a wire and solder both sides.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with an anti- tarnish coating to preserve solderability.
- Bridge pads or solder wires on pads to create traces wherever they are needed.
- 1/16” thin PCB is easy to cut into smaller pieces.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. Many enclosures and card cages available.
- 160 x 100 x 1.6mm (3.9 x 6.3 x 1/16")
- 128 x 304 pad array
- 32 x 77 array of 0.79mm (0.031") holes for connections to ground plane.
- High quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. 1oz/ft2 copper.
- Lead free copper PCB with an antitarnish coating for easy soldering. RoHS compliant.