SMTpads-Size2, 100x80mm, 50x50mil Pad SMT Protoboard
This 50mil-pad breakout is best for larger SMD components on 50mil or 100mil pitch spacing, with ground plane.
If you're making your own circuits, you will come across the need for some surface-mount parts to be added to your design. Breadboard Prototyping Systems has made a series of boards that will make your task simpler!
These boards feature a square pad grid for 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, and other SMT parts needing a ground plane.
- Solid ground plane on reverse side provides easy ground connections for noise suppression.
- 42mil (that's 0.042") square pads on 50mil spacing for convenient SOIC (50mil pitch) and DIP (100mil pitch) soldering.
- Pad grid fits 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, SOT23
- Unplated holes to the ground plane are spaced 4 pads apart for easy connection to the ground plane. Just insert a wire and solder both sides.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with an anti- tarnish coating to preserve solderability.
- Bridge pads or solder wires on pads to create traces wherever they are needed.
- 1/16” thin PCB is easy to cut into smaller pieces.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. Many enclosures and card cages available.
- Busboard Size 2 - 100 x 80 x 1.6mm (3.94 x 3.15" x 1/16")
- 155 x 96 pad array
- Four 0.125” mounting holes
- High quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. 1oz/ft2 copper.
- Lead free copper PCB with an antitarnish coating for easy soldering. RoHS compliant.