ST2 100 x 80mm, Strip-board solder protoboard
It doesn't get more standard than a large, traditional stripboard for soldering your experiments!
There's only ...2... ways to make a soldering protoboard more vanilla and standard (make it with only holes, or holes with a copper pad!). But this is about as minimum as many want to go to make DIY circuit construction handy and quick - the stripboard.
- Full-length strips drilled with holes on 2.54mm (0.1") spacing
- High-quality FR4 glass epoxy substrate (much better than phenolic or synthetic resin bonded paper board)
- 1/2 the size of a standard 3U VME board
- Four mounting holes
- Board Size Factor 2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15"), 1.6mm (1/16") thick
- Single-sided 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- 0.037" (0.94mm) holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- 31 x 39 holes (31 strips). Four 0.125” mounting holes.