ProtoBoard-3U, 6-hole Strips, 1 sided, 100x160mm
This traditional soldering protoboard is very similar to a solderless breadboard, but also accommodates a 96-pin VME backplane connector for slotting connectivity.
The BPS PowerBoard-3U is designed around the 3U "standard single height" Eurocard/VME size (100x160mm), and is ideal for building a circuit to stick into a 96-pin VME backplane connector.
- Side-by-side power rails are conveniently routed through 4 families of 6-hole prototyping space
- Designed to taek 96-Pin DIN-41612 VME backplane connector, including ejector latch mounting holes
- Single-sided bare 1oz/ft2copper FR4 circuit boards (lead free and RoHS compliant)
- 2.54mm (0.1") spaced 0.94mm (0.037") holes, ideal for IC leads or square post headers
- 38 x 62 (2356 total) hole pattern
- 100 x 160mm (3.94 x 6.3"), 1.6mm (1/16") thick