Not too complex, but just enough to make mounting parts and soldering connections easy. It's the BusBoard Prototyping Systems PR2H2 solder protoboard, with just 2 holes per segment.
- ProtoBoard-2H has a general purpose stripboard circuit pattern that is pre-cut with 2 holes per segment.
- 2.54mm (0.1") hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers.
- Standard 3U size VME board.
- Four mounting holes for enclosure attachment.
- Etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Single sided, 1oz/ft 2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 2.54mm (0.1") centers.
- 0.94mm (0.037") holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- 38 x 62 holes (2356 total)
- 100 x 160mm (3.94 x6.3"), 1.6mm (1/16") thick