ProtoBoard2H-3U, 2-hole Strips, 100x160mm Solder Protoboard SKU: 20926
ProtoBoard2H-3U, 2-hole Strips, 100x160mm Solder Protoboard
Long strips of copper too much for you? Complex zig-zags drive you nuts? Here’s a nice compromise – solder prototyping with pairs of connected pads.
Not too complex, but just enough to make mounting parts and soldering connections easy. It’s the BusBoard Prototyping Systems PR2H2 solder protoboard, with just 2 holes per segment.
- ProtoBoard-2H has a general purpose stripboard circuit pattern that is pre-cut with 2 holes per segment.
- 2.54mm (0.1″) hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers.
- Standard 3U size VME board.
- Four mounting holes for enclosure attachment.
- Etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Single sided, 1oz/ft 2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 2.54mm (0.1″) centers.
- 0.94mm (0.037″) holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- 38 x 62 holes (2356 total)
- 100 x 160mm (3.94 x6.3″), 1.6mm (1/16″) thick
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.