ProtoBoard2H-2, 100x80mm, 2-hole Strip Solder Protoboard
Protoboard your project with sets of connected pads. Ideal if long strips of copper too much for you, or the complex zig-zags are not your style.
Not too complex, but just enough to make mounting parts and soldering connections easy. It's the BusBoard Prototyping Systems PR2H2 solder protoboard, with just 2 holes per segment.
- ProtoBoard-2H has a general purpose stripboard circuit pattern that is pre-cut with 2 holes per segment.
- 2.54mm (0.1") hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers.
- BusBoard Size Factor 2 is 1/2 the size of a standard 3U size VME board.
- Four mounting holes for enclosure attachment.
- Size Factor 2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15"), 1.6mm (1/16") thick
- Etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Single sided, 1oz/ft 2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 2.54mm (0.1") centers.
- 0.94mm (0.037") holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- 31 x 39 holes (1209 total). Four 0.125” mounting holes.