Not too complex, but just enough to make mounting parts and soldering connections easy. It's the BusBoard Prototyping Systems PR2H2 solder protoboard, with just 2 holes per segment.
- ProtoBoard-2H has a general purpose stripboard circuit pattern that is pre-cut with 2 holes per segment.
- 2.54mm (0.1") hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers.
- Busboard Size 1: 50 x 80mm (1.97 x 3.15in), 1.6mm (1/16") thick
- Four mounting holes for enclosure attachment.
- Etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Single sided, 1oz/ft 2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 2.54mm (0.1") centers.
- 0.94mm (0.037") holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- 31 x 19 holes (589 total), Four 0.125” mounting holes.