PadBoard-3U Pad-per-Hole, 160x100mm Solder Protoboard
It's simplicity - just one-pad-per-hole, plated-through, double-sided board, in a small footprint.
So you need ultimate flexibility in your soldering protoboard? Here it is. One-hole-per-pad, plated through to the other side. If you can stick a leg through a hole, you can solder to it!
- PadBoard has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for general purpose analog and digital use.
- Double sided board with plated holes allows soldering to either side of the board.
- A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components.
- 2.54mm (0.1") hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. Many off the shelf enclosures and card cages are available.
- Accepts a 96 pin DIN-41612 VME connector for backplane or board-to-board connections. Holes for ejector latches.
- 160 x 100 x 1.6mm (6.3 x 3.9", 1/16" thick)
- Etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Double sided, 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 2.54mm (0.1") centers.
- 0.94mm (0.037") holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- 38 x 62 holes