A tight and tidy one-pad-per-hole, plated-through, double-sided board. Ideal for wildly-wired, small projects!
So you need ultimate flexibility in your soldering protoboard? Here it is. One-hole-per-pad, plated through to the other side. If you can stick a leg through a hole, you can solder to it!
- PadBoard is about as flexible as they get. No funky interconnects - you choose the best way.
- Double sided board with plated holes allows soldering to either side of the board.
- A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components.
- 2.54mm (0.1") hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. Many off the shelf enclosures and card cages are available.
- Accepts a 96 pin DIN-41612 VME connector for backplane or board-to-board connections. Holes for ejector latches.
- Size 1 = 50 x 80mm x 0.8mm thick (1.97 x 3.15in x 1/32" thick)
- Etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Double sided, 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 2.54mm (0.1") centers.
- 0.94mm (0.037") holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- 31 x 19 holes (589 total)