BR1 Solderable PC BreadBoard (single-panel compatible)
This bare solder protoboard matches a regular 1-panel PC breadboard, with outside-edge power rails.
You are done on the breadboarding, and now it's time to commit your design to solder! If you don't want to mess around re-jigging the wiring layout, just copy it to this cloned layout of a PC breadboard (with power-rails).
- 179 x 47.0mm (7.05 x 1.85") , 0.8mm (1/32") thick
- Same pattern as a standard 830 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compliant.
- 1226 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 4 mounting holes.
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant.