SB1660 184x93mm, Double-wide Solder Protoboard SKU: 20908
SB1660 184x93mm, Double-wide Solder Protoboard
Double-wide prototyping space for those particularly large projects.
You are done your BIG design on a pair of breadboards, and now it’s time to commit your design to solder! If you don’t want to mess around re-jigging the wiring layout, just copy it to this cloned layout of a double-wide PC breadboard (with power-rails).
- A top-side silkscreen aids component placement.
- Standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards. Pads are connected with thinner 0.040” tracks for easier track cutting when required.
- Eight power rails are provided along the edges like two breadboards, plus four bonus rails.
- Bonus 2 hole pads along the centerlines provide an easy way to mount DIL headers.
- 184.2 x 92.7mm, 1.6mm thick (7.25 x 3.65″, 1/16″ thick)
- High-quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with top side silkscreen.
- Single sided, 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- Holes are drilled on 0.1″ (2.54mm) centers. 2528 pads total. 0.042″ (1.07mm) holes sized for ICs or square post headers.
- Six 0.125” mounting holes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.