SB400 76 x 48mm, Half-sized Solder Breadboard
This half-sized solder protoboard features power rails arranged on the edges, as you'd find on a standard prototyping board.
Transfer your circuit and wires without recutting wires or changing your layout. The SB400 Solderable BreadBoard has the same hole pattern and spacing as a standard 400 tie point breadboard with the standard 4 x 30 tie-point power buses on the outside of the board and an additional 60 tie-points in the middle of the board segmented in pairs and another 2 x 30 tie-points on the edges.
- Soldered joints provide a more reliable longterm connection than solderless plug-in contacts.
- Standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards.
- Four power rails are provided along the edges like a breadboard, plus 2 bonus rails.
- Bonus centerline 2 hole pads provide an easy way to mount DIL headers.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with a anti-tarnish coating to preserve solderability.
- 0.1" hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers.
- Pads are connected with thinner 0.040” tracks for easier track cutting when required.
- 76 x 48mm, 1.6mm thick (3" x 1.9", 1/16" thick)
- High-quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board
- Single sided, leadfree 1oz/ft² copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 540 holes total are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.0.042"
- 0.042" (1.07mm) holes sized for ICs or square post headers