SB300 76 x 31mm, Half-sized Solder Breadboard
This half-sized soldering protoboard features power rails running down the center rather than the outside edges.
Transfer your circuit and wires without recutting wires or changing your layout. The SB300 Solderable PC BreadBoard has the same hole pattern and spacing as a standard 400 tie point breadboard without the outer power rails but with an added 2 x 30 tie-point power rails running down the middle.
- Soldered joints provide a more reliable longterm connection than solderless plug-in contacts
- Standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like breadboards have
- Two power rails are provided along the board centerline
- 0.1" hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers
- Holes are connected with thinner 0.040” traces for easier trace cutting when required
- 31 x 76 x 1.6mm (1.2 x 3", 1/16"thick)
- High-quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board
- Single sided, leadfree 1oz/ft² etched copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering
- 360 Holes total are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers
- 0.042" (1.07mm) diameter holes sized for ICs or square post headers