NDP6020P P-Channel FET, --2.5V gate, -20V, 24A max
An N-channel FET with an extremely low gate voltage which can be controlled by most 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
The NDP6020P is a common N-Channel FET that is compatible with most 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers. it has a very low gate threshold voltage (VGSth) of 2V to provide s nice 8 Amps. As you increase the gate voltage to 3.3V or higher the full current capability is available.
- Mounting Type - Through Hole
- FET Type - P-Channel
- Drain-to-Source Voltage (Vdss) - 20V
- Current - Continuous Drain (Id) @ 25° C - 24A
- Rds On (Max) @ Id, Vgs @ 25° C - 50 mOhm @ 12A, 4.5V
- Input Capacitance (Ciss) @ Vds - 1590pF @ 10V
- Power - Max - 60W
- Gate Charge (Qg) @ Vgs - 35nC @ 5V
- Package / Case - TO-220AB