AxiDraw V3 SKU: 13156
AxiDraw is a high performance personal writing and drawing machine.
Available on backorder
Simple, modern, precise, and versatile, the AxiDraw Pen plotter allows you to turn your digital artwork into physical beauty! It can write with your favorite fountain pens, permanent markers, gel pens, or whatever other writing implements you want to try. Crayons anyone? No? okay… The AxiDraw allows you to draw on almost any flat surface and has a writing head that can extend beyond the machine, making it possible to draw on object bigger than the machine itself. We’ve used it in conjunction with permanent markers to make some cool t-shirt artwork with decent results!
Version 3 of the AxiDraw brings along with it a completely new design focused on increasing precision while reducing complexity. It’s sturdy, rigid, and operates at up to twice the speed of the previous AxiDraw while also being highly repairable and field-serviceable for operation over a long lifetime.
- Fully assembled, tested, and ready to use out of the box
- Supports Mac, Windows, and Linux through Inkscape plugins or RoboPaint
- Durable, rigid, and designed to be field serviceable for a long life
- Physical Weight: 4.75lbs (2.2kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5 x 16 x 4 inches (55 x 40.5 x 10 cm)
- Native XY Resolution: 2032 steps per inch (80 steps per mm)
- Drawing Space of 11.81 x 8.58 inches (300 x 218 mm)
- Holds writing implements up to 5/8″ (16 mm) in diameter
|Dimensions||56 × 41 × 12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.