10 Position Terminal Block 0.1" (0.254mm) Spacing
It's a SMALL terminal block, designed to mount in standard 0.1" (0.254mm) spaced holes. Ideal for permanent yet serviceable connections to microcontrollers.
We use many, many devices with 0.1" spaced holes, which are pretty much an electronics design standard. We're finding these 0.1" space terminal block incredibly useful for making solid, secure, yet serviceable connections to the rest of our designs. We'll often reach for a microcontroller board, then reach for a necessary handful of these parts to solder onto the usually fragile I/O holes.
Cheap, and useful. Try some - we'll bet you agree.
- 10 Positions
- 0.100" (2.54mm) pitch
- Mating Orientation - Horizontal with Board (but simple to lay flat and surface-solder to edge I/O holes)
- Current - 6A
- Voltage - 125V
- Wire Gauge - 20-30 AWG
- Mounting Type - Through Hole
- Wire Termination - Screw - Rising Cage Clamp
- Color - Green
- Operating Temperature - -30°C ~ 105°C
- Housing Material - Thermoplastic
- Contact Material - Plating Brass
- Clamp Material - Plating - Brass
- Screw Material - Plating - Steel - Zinc Plated
- Torque - Screw - 0.15 Nm (1.3 Lb-In)
- Screw Thread - M1.6