1k Single-Turn Trimpot with Knob SKU: RT1K-T
1k Single-Turn Trimpot with Knob
Handy single-turn 1k trimpot with friendly knob is prototyping friendly!
Designing and tweaking circuits always means there’s a “trimming potentiometer” to be used. Trimpots come in many sizes and styles, but we’ve got this particularly handy, prototyping-friendly version!
Instead of a slot for a screwdriver, our RT-1k-T has a convenient finger-friendly knob.A particularly breadboard friendly feature is the 0.1 spaced pins arranged in a flat row, angled at 90 degrees. No more using long, huge awkward trimpots for your projects!
- Standard Resistance Range: 1kΩ
- Resistance Tolerance: ±10%
- Absolute Minimum Resistance: ≤1%
- Contact Resistance Variation: ≤3%
- Insulation Resistance: R1≥1GΩ (100Vac)
- Withstand Voltage: 600Vac
- Effective Travel: 300° ± 10°
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.