Solarbotics Sumovore PIC Brainboard V2.0 SKU: K SV-PIC
Solarbotics Sumovore PIC Brainboard V2.0
Using one of the most popular styles of microcontrollers, this brainboard add-on replaces the standard discrete-logic brain with an established, powerful microcontroller! For use on select products.
If you’re a microprocessor fanatic at heart and you want to make your Sumovore programmable with a PIC, replace the standard discrete-logic brain with the Microchip 16F877A brainboard add-on, featuring:
- 33 I/O lines
- Eight 10-bit ADC
- Two PWM channels
- In-circuit programming
- Five indicator LEDs
- Refined I/O usage
- Small Brainboard footprint
- Optional expansion bus (and breadboard)
- 3-pin RS-232 serial programming
The chip comes pre-programmed with default mini-sumo and line-follower code.
Dan Peirce from the Kwantlen Polytechnic University has been using the Sumovore as part of their APSC1299 program).
He’s ported the Linefollower portion of the JAL code to Hi-Tech’s (free!) full program resource link) NOTE: This code has not been tested with the new Version 2 Brainboards!
This kit is designed to work with the Sumovore Kit or any product that accepts Solarbotics Brainboards.
- PIC Brainboard v2 Manual - July 8, 2009Documentation
- PIC Brainboard 2.0 sample C codeSample Code
- PIC Brainboard v2 Manual - January 11, 2006Documentation
- PIC Brainboard v1 Manual - June 26, 2004Documentation
- PIC Brainboard bootloader codeSample Code
- PIC Brainboard bootloader code (hex zipped)Sample Code
- PIC Brainboard v2 Manual - June 11, 2010Documentation
- PIC Brainboard v2 Manual - May 11, 2010Documentation
- PIC Brainboard 1.0 sample JAL codeSample Code
|Dimensions||24 × 15 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.