120:1 Micro Pager Planetary Gearmotor
This is the tiniest gearmotor we've seen that's humanly affordable. What can you do with it? Ummm...
For some reason, you might find yourself wanting a way to apply some power in a really tiny area (under 3/4" long). Well, here's just the thing for you!
This tiny 120:1 planetary gearmotor features some incredible dimensions:
- Maximum outer diameter of 4.5mm (0.177")
- Motor body diameter (under heat-shrink) of 4mm (0.131")
- Shaft diameter of 0.58mm (0.023")
- Overall length of 18.74mm (0.738")
It's rated 3.5V maximum, with a 380 RPM maximum output. Here's the data:
- Gear Ratio 120:1
- Operating Voltage 2.5~3.5V DC
- Current (no load) 70~150mA
- Output RPM (no load) 150~380rpm
- Output Torque 0.006~0.020Kgf*cm (0.083 in*~ 0.278 in*oz)
- Weight 0.5g (0.176oz)