eSilk 1.75mm PLA White Filament - 1kg Spool SKU: 61212
eSilk 1.75mm PLA White Filament – 1kg Spool
eSuns eSilk is a modified verison of their standard PLA with materials that give it a bright and shiny effect.
We’re pleased to carry eSun 3D printer filament. Excellent quality, vacuum packed, and on an easy-to-view transparent spool.
eSun is a top supplier of 3D printer filament, and we’re happy to be carrying their inventory. They are not some fly-by-night operation; eSun is an active part of the 3D printer community, and you’ll often see them represented at Maker Faires and 3D Printer Expos. We’ve even been to their labs at the Shenzhen University grounds where they develop and test their product. They take excellent care with their production methods, and each spool comes vacuum sealed in a pouch with moisture-absorbing desiccant.
In short, eSun knows their stuff. We’re extremely happy with the quality and consistency of their material.
- Like regular PLA, it is still 100% biodegradeable.
- Extremely bright and Shiny appearance
- Base chemistry: polylactic acid biodegradable thermoplastic
- 1.75mm nominal diameter (spec’d +/- 0.05, but is in practice closer to +/- 0.03)
- 1kg spools on transparent LARGE diameter (easy unspooling) reels, vacuum sealed with desiccant
- Suggested build parameters:
- Print temperature 190-210℃
- Base temperature: 0/65 °C
- Feed speed: 30-90mm/s
- Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
Please note: Colors may appear to vary slightly due to display differences on your computer hardware.
|Dimensions||20.5 × 20.5 × 7.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.