eSun 1.75mm TPU-95A Grey Filament - 1kg Spool SKU: 61060
eSun 1.75mm TPU-95A Grey Filament – 1kg Spool
eSun’s 1.75mm PLA+ is stronger and tougher than standard PLA filament.
We’re pleased to carry eSun 3D printer filament. Excellent quality, vacuum packed, and on an easy-to-view transparent spool.
eSun is a top supplier of 3D printer filament, and we’re happy to be carrying their inventory. They are not some fly-by-night operation; eSun is an active part of the 3D printer community, and you’ll often see them represented at Maker Faires and 3D Printer Expos. We’ve even been to their labs at the Shenzhen University grounds where they develop and test their product. They take excellent care with their production methods, and each spool comes vacuum sealed in a pouch with moisture-absorbing desiccant.
In short, eSun knows their stuff. We’re extremely happy with the quality and consistency of their material.
- Excellent soft texture that has a high resilience
- Anti-UV, environmentally friendly, with no odor
- 95A Shore A hardness
- 30MPa Tensile Strength
- TPU rubber based
- 1.75mm nominal diameter (spec’d +/- 0.05, but is in practice closer to +/- 0.03)
- 1kg spools on transparent LARGE diameter (easy unspooling) reels, vacuum sealed with desiccant
- Suggested build parameters:
- Print temperature 210-220°C
- Base temperature: 60-80 °C
- Feed speed: 40mm/s
- Printers based on bowden tube indirect drives may have trouble printing this filament.
Please note: Colors may appear to vary slightly due to display differences on your computer hardware.
|Dimensions||20.5 × 20.5 × 7.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.