WS2020 MicroNova LED Strip, 90 LEDs/Meter SKU: 60507
WS2020 MicroNova LED Strip, 90 LEDs/Meter
The WS2020 MicroNova 5V RGB LEDs are intense. In color, in size, in WOW factor. The come backed with adhesive and have easy to cut & solder pads between each LED.
MicroNova is an accurate description of what these LEDs are! Where traditional addressable LEDs come in a “5050” footprint, meaning 5.0 x 5.0mm square, the MicroNova is only 2.0×2.0mm – less than 1/6 the size.
These strips use the standard WS2812 communication protocol and can be controlled with any arduino using the FASTLED or NeoPixel library!
- 90 LEDs per Meter
- Super Tiny!
- WS2812 Communication Protocol (1 Data Line)
- 3M Adhesive Backing
- Model: WS2812B-2020
- Working Voltage: 5VDC
- Current Consumption: 33mA per LED @ full brightness [White] (2.95A per meter)
- LED QTY: 90/M
- PCB Color: White
- Color Resolution: 8 bit / color (256 levels)
- Emitter Color: GRB (Green/Red/Blue)
- 3-Pin Female and Male Connectors: VCC(red), Data(green), Ground(white)
- Strip Dimensions: (LxWxH) 1.00m x 4.00mm x 1.30mm (3.3′ x 0.116″ x 0.157″ tall)
Note: These LED strips MUST be connected to power on both sides of the strip if you want all LED’s to display full white @ 100% brightness due to strip resistance being high at this small size.
- Arduino Library: http://fastled.io/
|Dimensions||19 × 17 × 1.3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.