Solarbotics Ardweeny MultiPack SKU: 60330
Solarbotics Ardweeny MultiPack
Make your Ardweeny as MIGHTY as it can be with the MultiPack. Still tiny, but breaks out full functionality & power regulation.
Turn your Arduino-compatible Ardweeny into a portable powerhouse! This small form factor, open source hardware design allows for a fully-functional Arduino application board to fit into some tight spots. Capable of driving continuous rotation and regular servos as well as reading analog sensors, the Ardweeny plus MultiPack is an awesome combination for all kinds of robotic and mechatronic applications.
- 6 x #2-56 Mounting holes
- Dual-orientation 2.1mm barrel jack mount (inline or 90°)
- ON-OFF slide switch (not recommended for high current applications)
- BLINKM compatible I2C header
- Separate 2 position 0.1″ spacing input voltage port
- Built-in powerful low-dropout 5V, 5A regulator
- Blue power indicator LED
- Input voltage from 6.3-30VDC
- Full I/O breakout with solder points (or pluggable headers)
- Interface up to 12 servos and 6 analog sensors
- Ardweeny socket (or solder it straight in if you need a robust module)
- OSHW! (Open source Hardware)
- Ideal for driving multiple servos
- Ground / Voltage / Signal (GVS) pinout for all Ardweeny pins
- Great for servo-based robots, like walkers, tail draggers, & 4 wheelers
- Read multiple sensors and automatically turn on or off a light switch
- Work great for the electronics section of the DragonTail Chassis, code ports over smoothly too!
Please Note: There are some limitations with the Multipack. The printed circuit board is designed for 5A, and the voltage regulator / heat sink can push 5A (for a while). The switch (0.2A @ 30VDC) and barrel jack (2.5A @ 16VDC) can’t handle this current, however. Although limits may be pushed on these parts, be aware that a hard-wire jumper will be safer than the switch/jack at higher currents. Our 12-servo exercise lasted 4min45s on 8V input, surging to 3A before the VReg went into thermal shutdown.
|Dimensions||23 × 15.5 × 1.297 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.