Raspberry Pi S.A.F.E. for V3
The Raspberry Pi S.A.F.E. is a useful, simple acrylic enclosure kit designed for your Pi V3.
The Raspberry Pi3 is deserving of a little protection from the elements. Being inexpensive, it's tempting to treat it like a minor piece of hardware, but as it is a PC on it's own, keep it safe in a case.
Here's the Solarbotics Raspberry S.A.F.E. kit for the version 3. Cut from acrylic, it's been engineered with some clever options.
- External light-pipe indicators for Power and Activity LEDs
- Snap-on/off lid for easy access
- Lid mounts for
- Underside vent clearance
- Top-slot access for both CSI (camera) and DSI (display) ribbon cables
- Side-slot access for the 40-pin GPIO header
- 3mm Black Acrylic construction with 4-40 nut/bolts
VESA Mounting plates are available for back-of-the-display mounting, in both standard and wide VESA standards.
- Not compatible with the original A & B series Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Not included
Raspberry Pi SAFE version 1
Raspberry Pi SAFE for B+ and V2