LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer SKU: 52351
LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer
Lulzbot Mini 2 – Out of the box ready for rapid deployment. Low muss and fuss 3D printing.
Available on backorder
FAME3D has further refined their excellent Lulzbot Mini with the Lulzbot Mini 2. It carries on the tradition of being practically out-of-the-box ready to use with great performance.
- A graphical LCD interface with SD Card storage for tetherless printing
- New silent stepper driver electronics
- Z-Axis BELT drive for no Z-axis ringing lines and FAST transits
- Industry benchmark E3D Titan Aero hot-end extruder (it’s really good)
- Slightly bigger printing volume with double-sided glass bed (plain or PEI coated)
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface
- 160x160x180mm (6.3×6.3×7.1″) print area
- Print Volume: 4608 cm3 (281.4 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 300mm/sec (11.8 in/sec) at 0.18mm layer height
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05 to 0.40mm (0.002 – 0.015″)
- Nozzle Temperature: Up to 290°C (554°F), 23 to 220°C in 73 seconds
- Heated Bed Temperature: Up to 120°C (248°F), 23°C to 60°C in 97 seconds
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, Alloy 910, and more every day.
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 2.85/3mm
- Multi-Software Compatible: Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard.
Each case come with:
- LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty
- One-year customer support
- Quick Start Guide
- Hangable LulzBot bag containing
- replacement wiper pads
- part removal tool
- scrub pads
- glue stick
- precision knife
- long nose pliers
- 7 piece hex key set
- metric ruler
- dental pick
- USB and Power Cable – Tethered use with the USB cable connected is required to operate this machine.
- USB Drive with Source Files
- Sample PLA Filament
- Overall Dimensions: 457x339x607mm (18x13x24″)
- Operational Footprint: 45.7×40.6cm (18×16″)
- Unboxed Weight: 9kg (19.85lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 12kg (26.5lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC with auto-switching power supply
- Power Output: 24 volt 150 watts
Note: Due to the Lulzbot’s bulkiness, shipping may need to be quoted and appended to your order
|Dimensions||43 × 34 × 38 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.